By purchasing the ticket, you (“Ticket Holder”) agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of sale specified herein and any other provision as may be specified from time to time by The Panic Room Escape Ltd. The owners of The Panic Room Escape Ltd or it’s employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury, loss, damage however caused while in the venue, location or place related to The Panic Room nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of The Panic Room Escape Ltd. Any refunds or rescheduling shall be made only at The Panic Room management’s discretion. Tickets are sold subject to the following conditions:
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to affect your statutory rights.
- Each experience has a maximum capacity which is clearly displayed on our website and booking page, we cannot accept any players over that maximum.
- The trademarks, phrases and logos displayed on the website are the property of the company. You are not permitted to use these without a written consent of the company and you accept that any such use may constitute an infringement of the relevant proprietor’s rights.
- These terms and conditions and any contract concluded incorporating these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and all disputes shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. The operation of those websites is out of the company’s control and you may use them at your own risk. The company accepts no liability for any damage arising out of any use of those websites.
- The company collects and stores your personal details without disclosing it to any 3rd party and is dedicated to ensure that the privacy of your personal information is protected in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- The company may contact you from time to time with offers and promotions via email or phone. If you wish to unsubscribe, please write us an email and we will take your email off our database. Contact email is listed in paragraph 4
- The company is entitled to charge the guests for any damage which is intentional and/or caused by misuse of items
- While you are on our premises, you must ensure to conform to our codes and regulations, adopt proper standards of behaviour, and cooperate with our employees.
- The company doesn’t tolerate any kind of bullying or harassment towards its employees and any such behaviour will result in your game ending without refund.
- The only language available for the conclusion of a contract online is English.
- Only person(s) who are at least 16 years of age are permitted to book a Game.
- This is a live event, and once booked we cannot accept any cancellations, reschedules or give any refunds.
- Any purchase on the website is only valid when processed by the company. You shall receive a confirmation once your booking is processed.
- If you wish to transfer your booking(s) into someone else’s name, you must contact the company by either email or telephone at least two hours prior to the start of your booking.
- You are entirely responsible for entering your details correctly on the Online Booking Form on the website.
- A booking becomes a no-show and entry will be declined if the team is late and arrived 15 minutes or more after the booked starting time. In such a situation the money is not refundable and the booking is not changeable.
- Teams are required to show up 10 minutes prior to the booked time in order to have enough time to receive information regarding the rules of the Game.
- If you arrive late then your total session time may be reduced and is at management discretion.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price of a session is stated on the website under the booking section.
- The price is set according to group size depending on which experience you are booking for.
- The online payments can be made by: Stripe credit card facility
- Bookings can be made online or by telephone.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking. Bookings made by telephone will be done by card payment.
- Only one type of discount or offer can be used with a single booking.
- If any offer is deemed misused then the offer applied to your order will be removed and payment of balance will be due. Failure to pay the balance may result in booking cancellation.
- Each attendee will be instructed before their event by one of the employee of the company. After learning the rules of the event, each attendee will participate in the event at their own risk. The company is not liable for any (personal or equipment) damages caused by not following the rules described before the event. Each player will sign a statement agreeing to the Terms and Condition of the Game before entering the escape room.
- We have a very strict drink/drugs policy, if you arrive either drunk or high we reserve the right to refuse entry to the experience without refund. This is for your own safety as well as other guests and our staff. Any abuse either physical or verbal towards our staff will result in the police being called and your group being banned from any future experiences at The Panic Room Escape Ltd.
- Drinks and food may not be brought into the event and into the room unless otherwise specified.
- To be admitted you must confirm the full name of the booker and might be asked to confirm phone number and email address the booking confirmation was sent to.
- Children at the age of between 10-17 have to be accompanied by at least 1 adult per event, children under the age of 10 are not permitted to attend.
PHOTOS AND COMMENTS
- Team photos of each team may be taken during and at the end of the game if you want them.
- Photos may be uploaded to social media sites without names.
- Attendees may comment on the experience on social media. The company has the right to moderate all comments that are not appropriate.
- The Company does not have to explain why comments were refused or deleted. It has full authority over any comments.