- From September 14th, groups can only be a maximum of 6 players, those 6 players can be from the same or separate households.
- You will be temperature scanned before entry, if your temperature is above 37.8 degrees or higher you will not be allowed to play.
- Teams will only be allowed entry 10 minutes before their game time and must be wearing a mask. A mask will be provided if a member does not have one. Masks need to be worn at all time including during the experience/session except when drinking at the bar or in the social area.
- Signing waivers will be contact-free, one team member will need to have a QR Code compatible smartphone to fill in your team information.
- You will be asked to scan the QR code for our locations NHS Track & Trace.
- All payments will be via contactless card machines up to a maximum value of £45, no cash will be accepted.
- Safety screens and social distancing markers will be in place throughout the buildings which will need to be adhered to at all times. All staff will adhere to the 2m distance rule away from guests at all times.
Before your session:
- Please wait at the bar before your Axe-pert takes to your lane
- No lockers will be provided, a specific space within each game will be assigned for your belongings. This space is cleaned between games.
- Handwashing stations will be available in reception and staff areas. These are contact-free and operated via a foot pedal.
- Once hands are washed we have a supply of gloves that can be worn if you choose to. You are then ready to play!
After your session:
- At the end of your session, you will be debriefed by your Axe-pert as normal including your group photo, photos to be taken on company devices only. You are able to take a group photo with your own phone yourself, however, members of staff will not touch your device.
- Please dispose of your complimentary PPE equipment in our designated medical waste bins. We will then require you to head home after having enjoyed your game.
- Full sanitization between sessions of both the lanes and equipment using our state of the art electrostatic foggers.
Other things to note:
If you had a booking that was affected by lockdown, please contact us with your gift voucher or credit note reference and we will rebook you in for a date that suits you.
Walk-ins will not be accepted, bookings will be by appointment only
All staff will be wearing PPE and have full training on the new company procedures.
Children under 11 are not required to wear a mask however still need to abide by all other rules/procedures, if they do not pass temperature check or exhibit COVID-19 symptoms then they will not be allowed entry.
If you or a member of your team has a medical reason why they cannot wear a mask, we will need to be made aware beforehand so that arrangements can be made for your own safety and customers after you. The rest of your team still needs to wear their mask as per government guidelines.
Flexible booking – New T’s & C’s:
For all future bookings we will be operating revised terms and conditions which allow for full flexibility which are the following:
- If future government guidelines like a second lockdown occur, you will be able to rebook at your leisure for a new date once able.
- If you or a member of your family becomes ill, you will be able to reschedule with full flexibility.
- Refunds are not accepted, however, the booking value will have full flexibility to reschedule to future dates, transfer to a gift card or to purchase Online Escape Rooms.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry, or to remove guests who do not respect or adhere to these procedures without refund
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to any guest who exhibits signs of COVID-19 without refund.