- From Feb 24th, masks are now recommended, not required.
- You will be temperature scanned upon entry, if your temperature is above 37.8 degrees or higher you will not be allowed to play.
- Teams will only be allowed entry 10 minutes before their game time.
- Check in with the front desk to register your arrival
- Signing waivers will be contact-free, one team member will need to have a QR Code compatible smartphone to fill in your team information.
- Payments by card preferred to avoid cash handling
- Safety screens and social distancing markers will be in place throughout the buildings where possible. Please respect social distancing from other teams and our staff.
Before your session:
- Please wait at the bar before your Axe-pert takes to your lane
- Use the cleaned toilets provided if required
- No lockers will be provided, a specific space within each game will be assigned for your belongings. This space is cleaned between games.
- Hand sanitisation stations are available throughout the building to use.
After your session:
- At the end of your session, you will be debriefed by your Axe-pert as normal including your group photo, photos to be taken on company devices only. You are able to take a group photo with your own phone yourself, however, members of staff will not touch your device.
- Full sanitization between sessions of both the lanes and equipment using our state of the art electrostatic foggers.
Other things to note:
If you had a booking that was affected by lockdown, please contact us with your gift voucher or credit note reference and we will rebook you in for a date that suits you.